All pendants are handmade on a made to order basis. We aim to ship your pendant within 5 working days. However on some occasions or due to high volume of orders, it may take up to 21 working days. Please note by making an order you are agreeing to these timings.
Your order will be dispatched within 1-7 working days from the time you place your order. When your order is dispatched, you will receive a shipping confirmation by e-mail including all shipment details like courier and tracking number. All orders are sent from London, England.
All Shipped items are sent via insured delivery.
Delivery charges are calculated at the checkout stage.
For European we use ROYAL MAIL GUARANTEED DELIVERY. For International purchases, we offer either DPD CLASSIC or DPD EXPRESS, country dependent but due to recent changes within DPD, we are temporarily unable to ship to Russia. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Please note, we can not deliver to PO BOX address'.
Please review the Baker St. terms and conditions outlined below. Also note that your use of our site and purchase of our products constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms.
All sales are final as of immediate moment of purchase.
Unless stated otherwise, all of our products are made to order. Due to the nature of our production, all sales are final as of the immediate moment of purchase.
We do not offer refunds, trades or credit for any purchase unless the customer can provide proof of a defect that is the fault of Baker St.
See details of this process below:
In the case of defective merchandise or an error in the order on the part of Baker St. clients must follow the instructions below:
Customers must need to email the following url to get in contact with Baker St. – firstname.lastname@example.org The written request to return the item(s) must be sent within 3 days from the date of receiving their order. The request must include the Order Number of the item(s) to be returned and reasons for returning the order – as detailed as possible.
- Baker St. reserves the right to request photographic support for returns regarding defective merchandise before authorising the return and the eventual charges for the shipment and import fees.
- Baker St. reserves the right to refuse unauthorised returns.
- Baker St. will NOT accept any items that have been worn or altered for any reason.
- Baker St. reserves the right to inspect returned merchandise and assess re-stocking fees depending on the state of the returned merchandise. A fee will be charged for replacing packaging if not in saleable condition.
Once the written request is received, email@example.com will send a written confirmation to the client including the return authorisation number. Clients must write this return authorisation number externally on the box.
- The returned item(s) must be in the same condition in which it was originally sent and packaged in an orderly fashion.
- The return of the unused item(s) must reach Baker St. within 5 days of the written confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org
- All the returns should be authorised before requesting a return and sent tracked and insured. If the product is deemed defective, the cost of returning an item will be covered by Baker St..
Customers bear the risks of damage and loss once products and orders have been dispatched by Baker St.
As of the immediate moment of acceptance of shipment by a common carrier, Baker St. absolves itself of all and any responsibility for loss or damage of your order thenceforth. Responsibility and title of the product is passed onto the customer with immediate effect.
Baker St. shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
If any provision of these general terms and conditions of sale is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, all other provisions of these general terms and conditions of sale remain fully applicable to anyone using this site or purchasing Baker St. products. These terms and conditions will be referred to and enforced to the full extent of the law.